DUBAIDUBAIABU DHABIAUSTRALIA Sun - Thu 10:00-19:00 / Sat 10:00-15:30 +971 4 263 6374 Sun - Thu 10:00-19:00 / Sat 10:00-15:30 +971 2666 0424 Mon - Fri 10:00-18:00 +61 470 644 720
24x7 Support
Industry Standard
ISO 9001 - 2000

Temporary Visit Visas


People visit foreign territories for various purposes. While some might be interested in settling down there forever, others might be more inclined to take their chances for a brief visit. One might be willing to visit another country in order to pursue higher education, seek jobs temporarily or just take a trip and come back. If you are one of those people looking out for a brief stay in Australia or if you frequent Australia over brief visits, this section is for you.

If you are an overseas resident and wish to pursue advanced courses or higher education from Australian educational institution, you will require a student visa with which ordinarily limited work rights are associated than ordinary visas.

Short Stay Business Visas

The Australian government closed the Short Stay Business visas to new applications. The same has been replaced by the Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialize) visa from 19 November 2016. Those willing to travel to Australia for short-term highly specialized work can obtain this visa and stay up to 3 months in Australia. To be eligible to obtain the said visa, one must be invited by the organisation one is working for and must have the requisite skills, knowledge and experience. In exceptional business cases, the length of the stay can go as long as 6 months.

Company Sponsored Visas

If an Australian company wishes to employ foreign nationals, they can achieve this by sponsoring the said person. The maximum length of stay permitted under this visa is 4 years. However, once employed, employees cannot change their employer or their position in the organization without keeping the Department of Immigration in the loop.

Visitor (Tourist) Visas

The Australian tourist visa lets you visit Australia for business visitor purposes for up to three, six or twelve months. You can visit Australia either as a visitor, for business activities, to visit your family or on a trip to Australia with a registered travel agent from the PRC. As a visitor, you are not allowed to work or study in Australia but may engage in short-term activities.

Working Holiday Visas

If you want to have holiday as well as work in Australia for up to 12 months, you are looking forward to a working holiday visa. With this visa, you can work in Australia for up to 6 months with one employer, study for up to 4 months and ingress and egress the country as many times as you want during the validity of your visa. You must be at least 18 years old, must not have a dependent child accompanying you at any time during your stay in Australia and must have a passport from an eligible country. Eligible Countries are – Belgium, Canada, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan as well as the UK.

Retirement Visas

If you are over 55 years of age and have sufficient funds to support yourself, you may be eligible for a Retirement visa. This visa will allow you to remain in Australia for 4 years.

Independent Executive Visas

If you wish to come to Australia to establish a business, you may be eligible for an Independent Executive visa. This visa allows you to remain in Australia for 4 years and later become a permanent resident through the established business category. You must be sponsored either by an Australian state or territory government agency and you must meet the health, character, income and asset requirements of this subclass. The holders of this visa can work up to 40 hours per fortnight.

Make Your Short Stay A Sweet One