DUBAIDUBAIABU DHABIAUSTRALIA Sun - Thu 10:00-19:00 / Sat 10:00-15:30 +971 4 263 6374 Sun - Thu 10:00-19:00 / Sat 10:00-15:30 +971 2666 0424 Mon - Fri 10:00-18:00 +61 470 644 720
24x7 Support
Industry Standard
ISO 9001 - 2000

Permanently Status For Skilled Workers In Canada


The Canadian Immigration system in place encourages those who can contribute to its economy and further strengthen it to come and reside permanently. Under the skilled workers category, one has several options, depending upon the particular destination one may have in mind. There are several sub-categories under the Skilled Workers category

There are certain sub-categories under this category:

Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)

Within this category, chosen are those people who display an ability to take part in the Canadian economy once they settle there. FSW workers must not live in Quebec. In order to get in under this category, one will have to use the Express Entry system, which Canada installed on Jan 1, 2015 so that they can facilitate faster processing of applications for permanent residence in Canada, given the huge number of applications they receive every day.

Federal Skilled Trade Program (FSTP)

The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) is for people who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade. And the eligible candidate should either have an offer of full-time employment for a total period of at least one year or a certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a provincial or territorial body. The job offer can be from up to two employers

Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Each provinces and territories of Canada has its own right to nominate applicant for Express entry application. Minimum eligibility criteria apply for each province. Feel free to contact us to know your eligibility

Work permit (TRV)

Foreign skilled workers going to work in Canada on Temporary Work Permits. In order to work in Canada on a temporary basis, foreign skilled workers must have a temporary offer of employment from a Canadian employer and be granted a Temporary Work Permit. The migration firm helps you to find job opportunities in Canada through our employment recruitment program and can also get you the work permit once you have the offer of letter

Quebec-Selected Skilled Worker

As aforementioned, FSW workers cannot settle in Quebec. This is for the reason that Quebec has a separate arrangement with the Canadian federal government. To get in as a skilled worker in Quebec, an application is to be made to the Quebec Government, which will assess your application per its own rules. And thereafter, you’ll have to apply to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) in order to obtain permanent residence. Part of the procedure includes taking a medical test as well as arrange for police certificates.

The first step into the Express Entry route is the creation of a candidate’s profile where they furnish information with respect to their skills, education, language ability, work experience and other details. Once a candidate starts making a profile, he’s obligated to complete the same within 60 days. The information supplied there will be assessed by the authorities to check if a candidate is eligible under the Express Entry route or not. Given you satisfy the requirements, you’re accepted into a pool of candidates, where candidates are ranked using a points-based system called the CRS or the Comprehensive Ranking System. The highest ranking candidates in the pool are invited to submit an online application for permanent residence. This is to be done within 90 days from the invite. Most applications are processed within 6 months or less.

Following are the eligibility criteria to make it through the Express Entry system

  • Work experience – The applicant must have at least done continuous paid work in the same type of job as their primary NOC at skill type 0 or skill levels A or B of the 2016 NOC.
  • Language – The applicant will be required to take either the CELPIP or the IELTS and score at least 7 points on the Canadian Language Benchmark for writing, reading, listening as well as speaking.
  • Education – If you went to school in Canada, you must have a certification from a Canadian secondary or post-secondary school. In other cases, your educational qualification will undergo an Educational Credential Assessment report from an approved agency to check whether you are amply qualified or not.
  • IRCC – FSW applicants will have to obtain a minimum of 67 points on Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) immigration selection factors, which include age, education, work experience, job offer, language skills (French or English) and how well you’re likely to settle in Canada.
  • Evidence of sufficient funds must be provided to the immigration authorities so that once you’re in New Zealand you are able to support yourself with respect to the tuition fees and other associated expenses.
  • Proof of funds – In order to be allowed to move in, the Canadian government will require you to furnish evidence that you have enough money to support yourself and your family so that you don’t become a burden on their economy instead of contributing to the same. The only two exceptions to this requirement are that you must be currently able to legally work in Canada or have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer
  • Inadmissibility – There are several conditions you must fulfil so that you’re not inadmissible by law. For instance, you must not have a serious health or financial problem or have ties to an organized crime syndicate. You shouldn’t be a security risk to the country and must not lie in your visa application or in your interview and so on.

Be Part Of An Amazing Economy