DUBAIDUBAIABU DHABIAUSTRALIA Sun - Thu 10:00-19:00 / Sat 10:00-15:30 +971 4 263 6374 Sun - Thu 10:00-19:00 / Sat 10:00-15:30 +971 2666 0424 Mon - Fri 10:00-18:00 +61 470 644 720
24x7 Support
Industry Standard
ISO 9001 - 2000

Live With Your Family In Australia


Within current international arrangements, having your kith and kin living abroad can prove to be a gem given you are planning to move to another country. In Australia, your relative who has been residing in Australia can sponsor you for permanent residence. Depending upon how you are related to the already resident person, there can be different eligibility requirements that you might have to meet.

Partner Migration

If you are either married to an Australian citizen, a permanent resident of Australia or an eligible New Zealand citizen, or the fiance to either of these three of the de facto partner (when two people have a mutual commitment to share their lives together but are not related by family), you are eligible to migrate under the Partner category.

Skilled Australian Sponsored Visas

If you have relatives living in Australia, this may greatly enhance your chances of qualifying for skilled migration. You would need to be younger than 45 years of age, will have to nominate an occupation matching your skill set and qualifications; will require competent English and score at least 60 points on the Points test. Besides, you may have to meet the health and character requirements.

Parent Visas

In May last year, the Government of Australia introduced parent category visas whereby Australians can sponsor their parents to stay in Australia for up to five years. Eligibility requirements include a child who is an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen, who has been lawfully residing in Australia for at least 2 years. If you have more than one child, at least half of your children must be permanently living in Australia.

Enjoy A New Way Of Living In Australia